Top Ten Tips for Meeting Everybody!
The following is an excerpt from Top Coaching Techniques.
1. Make eye contact twice as often as you normally do.
2. Say “hello” to people on the street.
3. Introduce yourself ~first~ (don’t wait for them – they might be waiting for you!)
4. Hang out where the types of people you want to meet hang out.
5. Hang out with people who have lots of friends and associates!
6. Find out about them, not the other way around (OK, it’s obvious, but….)
7. Get their contact details, not the other way around.
8. If you want to build a relationship (business or personal), follow up with a call or email!
9. Organise get-togethers for your neighbours and friends
10. Remember, if you do get what looks like a negative reaction, it’s their stuff – it’s not about you!
Get New Posts via Email