MM #45 Secrets of the Millionaire Mind
How Did These Coaches Set Up Their Businesses So Quickly?
You can now save yourself the hundreds or thousands of dollars you may have paid a mentor coach or training school. After personally mentoring sixty coaches and founding a coach training school, I’ve compiled everything I know about starting a successful coaching practice in one easy-to-follow Manual.
And it’s wonderful to see such huge results like this:
“I have just broken through the 50th client barrier! When I first read the Coachstart Manual, I had coached just 14 people, and thought ’50 clients…no way!’. But just five months later, it’s a reality! Thanks for all your help setting me up as a coach, I will always be grateful.”
-Daniel Midson-Short, Australia-www.lifestylerevolution.com.au
“I wish I had known about the CoachStart Manual before I signed up with my training school. I could have saved myself almost £600!”
-Clare Evans, UK
“I ‘inhaled’ the manual and loved it. You give very practical advice and I particularly liked the ‘sample’ dialogues that a coach might have with a prospect (warm and hot invitations) and the sample script. I practice it every chance I get. Thanks for such a great and inspiring Manual!”
-Midgie Thompson, UK-www.brightfuturescoaching.com
Check out: http://www.coachstart.com/
Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker
THINK RICH TO GET RICH Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth
Harv makes some big claims:
– “People on the verge of bankruptcy have bounced back and skyrocketed to success.”
– “People struggling to make a decent living have multiplied their net worth tenfold.”
– “Business owners with dwindling client bases suddenly have more work than they can handle.”
But the information seems solid, his name keeps popping up everywhere, and I note Jack Canfield has endorsed him which carries some weight with me. So snag a copy of his book here:
Get your $297 training special
When you choose training with one of our preferred providers, besides great training from a top notch school, we will send you a coach training product wo’rth US$297. For full details and conditions, see:
FEATURE: Secrets of the Millionaire Mind
Have you heard of T. Harv Eker? He’s making quite a name for himself with his ‘millionaire trainings’.
Would you like to get a summary of his entire weekend seminar, in under 5 minutes?
Well, we’re bringing it to you in this three-part series, thanks to my good friend Birgitte Philipedes in New York.
It’s inspired by “Secrets of the Millionaire Mind” by T. Harv Eker. However any errors or omissions are purely our own. (Also note the David Wood that gives some of his trainings is not me).
Millionaire Mind Notes – Part 1
- What you focus on expands
- Stay as far away from complainers as possible
- The Law of Attraction = Like Attracts Like
- What do people get out of being a victim? Attention
- There’s no such thing as a rich victim
- The #1 reason why most people don’t get what they want is that they don’t know what they want
- If you want to be rich you have to be adding value to other people’s lives
- The happiest people are those who use their natural talents to the utmost
- Entrepreneur: person who solves problems for people at a profit – a problem solver
- The more people you help, the richer you become
- It’s time to start sharing your gifts instead of hoarding them or pretending they don’t exist
- Poor people make choices based on fear
- Rich people believe that if worst comes to worst they can always make their money back
- Rich people take educated risks
- Poor people claim to be preparing for an opportunity – instead they are stalling. Meanwhile the rich guy got in
- Rich people expect to succeed
- Rich people focus on what they want
- If you want to get rich: focus on making, keeping and investing your money
- If you want to be poor, focus on spending your money
Want this information to make a difference? Then take action!
Pick TWO of the above nuggets you choose to remember, and post them here: Comments
Pick ONE action you will take out of reading this information, and post it as above.
* * *
We’ll bring you Part 2 in a future issue of MentorMonthly.
(P.S. Got a comment on this article? Add it to the BLOG