I want to know – tell us in the comments what’s your #1 Business-Killer, and your #1 Smoking Gun?
1) What’s YOUR #1 Business Killer? The main thing between you and your ideal coaching business?
Here are the top five common Coaching Business-Killers:
1. Lack of time to focus on my business
2. Lack of belief in myself (hard to admit!)
3. Lack of consistent action/too much procrastination
4. Lack of business skills on how to find and convert paying clients
5. Lack of coaching skills to feel like a kick-ass coach.
What’s yours? Tell us the #1 thing in your way. Include a QUESTION so I – and our community – can offer support.
2) What’s YOUR #1 Smoking Gun? i.e. the #1 thing that will propel you to coach business heaven?
Here are the top 5 to get you started:
1) Confidence that you kick ass as a coach
2) Knowing WHERE to find paying clients
3) Knowing how to CONVERT prospects into paying clients
4) Having clarity on your business plan and target market
5) [YOUR ANSWER GOES HERE!]
Tell us below, and again, make sure you include a QUESTION with it so we can respond.
P.S. I’ll respond to every question personally.