The Three R’s of Business Success #2: Repetition
The following is an excerpt from Judy Feld’s Three R’s of Business Success, as part of 10 Super Coaches.
Repetition: How often do people in your potential market hear from you and your company?
- How often do you send out your newsletter? Are you consistent in your schedule? Does each issue contain clear instructions on how you can be reached?
- Do you have patience and staying power? One mailing is not enough… it takes time and reputation to build trust.
- What changes can you make to increase the pace and velocity of your marketing efforts? A faster pace brings greater frequency, more opportunities for exposure, and quicker results.
- Do you focus your largest efforts on those most likely to buy?
- What is your plan/schedule for mailings, articles, newsletters, presentations, etc.? Time flies, with few results, without a plan.