The following is an excerpt from Judy Feld’s Three R’s of Business Success, as part of 10 Super Coaches.
Relevance: Have you targeted your message to your best customers, and is it clear how you serve them and meet their needs?
- Have you identified the niche or market segment that is most likely to buy your product or service? Does your message resonate with these people, and do you know them well?
- What are you an expert in? What is your specialty? Make sure your marketing materials clearly indicate what is unique about your offerings.
- Do you publish testimonials from your most satisfied clients or customers?
- Have you documented some client/customer success stories? Are they relevant to the market you are trying to reach?
- Do you have confidence in your own ability to serve your customer well, and can you articulate the specific benefits to a potential buyer? Confidence is key.