MM #88: How Far Did You Come in 2007?
Is it time to upgrade or create your keynote speech?
Internationally renowned speaker Marcia Reynolds is holding her keynote retreat on January 24-26 in Phoenix. She holds this retreat only once a year for 6-8 participants.
She says, “I guarantee that if you attend the retreat, you will walk away with a speech that you are passionate about, that includes a powerful opening and closing and is structured as a keynote (not a mini seminar). You will get individual coaching and chance to practice and develop your stories.”
For more information, call Marcia at 602-954-9030 or email her at Marcia@covisioning.com.
What People are Saying About ’10 Super Coaches’
“I was working on a marketing strategy that was going to cost quite a bit of money when I bought the ebook. It made me realise there is a MUCH more direct, and less expensive method. Saved me several hundred pounds and gave me a kick up the rear end to do something else. Thanks!”
Neil Gilbranch, United Kingdom
“Why re-invent the wheel when you can see how successful people are already producing results you want? Don’t hesitate, buy it today. The ’10 Super Coaches’ ebook has given me the confidence and inner strength I needed to build my business, I have been able to fine-tune my fees, and I have offered sample sessions with success.”
Denise Simons, New Zealand
Visit 10 SuperCoaches
Before you go on to conquer the world in 2008, don’t you think it’s important to celebrate how far you have come this year.
What have you accomplished?
What are you proud of?
And so importantly – what are you grateful for? (Because gratitude not only feels good – it generates growth.)
I’ll start. Below I’ll share what I’m proud to have accomplished this year, and what I’m grateful for.
But don’t read it passively. Oh no.
At the bottom I’m going to ask you to write YOUR Celebratory.
As you read mine, ideas will spark for what you can celebrate this year.
I’ll ask you to go straight to the blog and post for the world to see.
And I’ll ask you to forward to everyone you care about, so they can join you in the process; you can read their celebratory, and congratulate them.
* * *
DAVID’S CELBRATORY FOR 2007
Health & Lifestyle
- Huge personal breakthrough in which I felt feelings so intense I thought I might die, instead of using sleeping pills to send them away.
- Body is lean and healthy; rarely do I get sick
- Dipped my toe in the ‘global warming’ waters, and set to take action in 2008. No longer a rebel without a cause
- Nominated to Transformational Leadership Council
- Made some wonderful new, close friends (Ezra, Nicole, Reese, Racheli, Magalie, Alex – to name a few)
- Am well supported by my old friends (Jon, Bron, Sonja, Reid, Beth, Kye, Flaven, Cindy, Gerry, Maria – to name a few)
- Celebrated one year with my partner Kristina!
- Began new business relationships – and in some cases friendships, with Alex Mandossian (who has been invaluable on the business and personal front), John Gray (valuable support and introductions), Harv Eker, Chet Holmes, Joel Comm, Donna Steinhorn and Michael Gerber.
- Incredibly fortunate to have the support of Beth Dargis, Kimberly Marlow, and Terri Carey, – without whom you wouldn’t even get to read this newsletter.
Finance & Business & Career
- Contributed to two anthologies, one with foreword by Mark Victor Hansen
- Completed book proposal and sent to agent
- Increased combined subscribers to 70,000
- Increased revenue 70% over previous year
- Landed on the national speaking stage with a bang, speaking to audiences of 1,000 and selling products in the mid-six-figures range.
- Learned 105 things that don’t work
* * *
Action – now it’s time for YOU
Don’t just read my Celebratory, make this valuable for you.
Whether you spend 1 minute or 1 day on it doesn’t matter.
Just post it.
Remember, where there is gratitude and appreciation, there is growth. It’s critical to chew and swallow what you’ve received this year, before asking for more.
If you find yourself judging your achievements – good! This is an opportunity to look deeper at what you can be grateful for. AND – to light the fire in your belly to really make 2008 count.
Go ahead – post your Celebratory now.
I really want to read what my friends are celebrating this year. So I’m going to forward this invitation to them and ask them all to post as well.
If you really want to start a gratitude movement, I invite you to do the same.
(Hint: be sure and tell them to add their name to the post, so you can find it on the blog!)
Love and gratitude,