MM #49: Secrets of the Millionaire Mind – Part 3
“How to Get 95% of Your Clients From The Internet”
If you missed this information-packed call you’re probably kicking yourself. Terri Levine grilled me non-stop and we had a lot of fun outlining the steps to create an automated client stream, and passive revenue using the internet.
Plus, only listeners to the call can get the free gift, and very special offer to access the professional training program.
Look, you may already be too late. But if you’re reading this prior to Midnight Thursday November 17 – email Beth at support @ solutionbox.com (no spaces) straight away. If the email is sent before that time and date, Beth will give you access to the recording, and the special bonus link.
$297 training special
Since choosing the perfect coach training school can be such a difficult task these days, and SolutionBox™ doesn’t offer training, we help you through the process.
At our site http://www.becomeacoach.com/ we have reviews of top training schools. We’ve even negotiated training specials for you up to US$300 in value.
Find out more about the training specials and schools, and our school chooser wizard, here:
Whatever you do, never sign up for a school without going to BecomeaCoach.com first. Why miss out on a free bonus?
Did you get your fr’ee CD yet?
Last week, we emailed you about our new discovery: The Holosync Program. We received quite a few emails from people who were already using the program and absolutely love it. If you didn’t get one, it’s not too late:
Bill Harris, owner of Holosync, is offering to send you a Holosync demo CD and Spec’ial Report – with our compliments. You can get yours here:
What fun! Met up with Andrea Lee, Suzanne Falter Barnes, Stephen Fairlee, Travis Greelee, Michele Schubnel, Marcia Wieder, Sandy Vilas, Steve Mitten (outgoing ICF President), Pam Richarde (incoming ICF president), Cheryl Richardson, Laura Berman Fortgang, and Ginger Cockerham….just to name a few! I hope to have pics ready for you soon – there may be a few surprises there!
It really was fun, and I’m so happy to be forming real friendships with some of these guys – they really are a great bunch of people.
We love hearing how you are implementing these strategies. Great job!
And now on to Part 3 – thanks again to my good friend Birgitte Philipedes of New York for her help on this. (And inspired by “Secrets of the Million’aire Mind” by T. Harv Eker. However any errors or omissions are purely our own.)
Million’aire Mind Notes – Part 3
- Never have a ceiling on your income
- The majority of millionaires became rich by being in their own business
- When you own a business, you can save a small fortune in taxes by writing off portions of your expenses for car, travel, education, home, etc
- Selling is one of the world’s highest paid professions
- You’ll never get rich working on a straight salary for someone else
- Rich people live in a world of abundance
- You can be kind, loving, caring, generous and spiritual person – and be rich
- The true measure of wealth is your net worth, NOT your income
- The four net worth factors are:
- Rich people take the time and energy to learn about investing and investments
- Simplification = consciously creating a lifestyle in which you need less money to live on
- Expenses will always rise in direct proportion to income
- Know your net worth
- To master money you must manage money
- Rich people are good at managing their money
- Start properly handling the money that you already have
- You must acquire skills and habits of managing a small amount of money before you can have a large amount
- When you begin to manage your money, you’ll have plenty of it
Don’t just read this information, do something!
Go to our comments section and:
1) Let us know what ACTION (if any) you took as a result of Part 2
2) Post TWO nuggets from above that most strike you
3) Pick ONE action you will take out of reading Part 3, and post it for the world to see.
Post and Comment here
* * *