Amazing happenings of the SANG conference
I’m so blown away by what’s happening at this conference founded by Larry Bennet, Stephen Pierce and Chet Holmes; I’m going to try and write down some of it:
- met Bryan Tracey, Les Brown, Jay Abraham
- 15 minutes 1 on 1 with Jay Abraham, and he offered to do a JV
- some great moments with Jack, including sitting next to him saying “I’ll sit by you with my green jacket and make you look sharper”, and he responded: “By association or comparison?” Sharp dude, sharp.
- had some chances to contribute to my colleagues/friends with introductions, advice etc.
- added 750,000 JV email addresses to my book promotional campaign just today, and UNSOLICITED! They generously offered.
- getting to know David Lakhani a little (the guy speaks straight and is not afraid to polarize) and might speak on his stage in January.
- Max has offered to connect me with Deepak Chopra for possible book endorsement.
- John-Leslie Brown is such a lovely man, and is going to connect me with Les.
- loads of referrals to experts/vendors perfect for what I need
- some potential JV’s it’s too early to share about
- free access to thousands of dollars with of training (e.g. for my first telemarketer)
- some killer advice (including a radio promo to promote the book)
- filmed for a documentary being made by Mike Koenigs
- Arielle Ford offered to help me put a team together to publicize the book
- Alex Mandossian, who I have a lot of respect for, as offered to strategize the book launch with me
- connected with the Chief Marketing Officer of Kodak! Cool guy. He’s interested in a possible sponsorship deal.
- may be speaking at an event in January with John Carlton and Stan Dahl.
- discussing possible CPA network deal with Tom Bell
- time with really cool people I like! (e.g. Matt Morris, Jim Bunch, David Frey, Michael Lovitch, Brendon Burchard, Vishen Lakiani, Mari Smith, Bill Harrison, Stephen Pierce, Christine Comaford, Michael Drew, Dan O’Day, Bill Barrett, John Lynch, Lisa Carbonara, Ryan Lee, Liora Mendelhoff, Eric Lofholm, Joshua Long, Mark Victor Hansen, John Assaraf, Gary Ryan Blair, Len Schwartz)
On the side, had a conference call with a publisher today and we’re aligned on the book. Editorial stuff right now, and will look at contract next week (And I’m still unattached). A friend has introduced me to PBS who want more info about a potential special. Plus I’m in love. It’s really quite the ride!
My two major take homes from this conference:
1) Build my email list. Dammit! Distribution is power. 200,000 is better than 70,000.
2) I want to move people when I speak – really open them up and have them take inspired action for their lives.
(reporting from LA)