Top Ten Radical Actions for Finding a Partner
The following is an excerpt from Top Coaching Techniques.
1. Declare to all your friends that you’re available. Let them know the type of partner and relationship you’re looking for.
2. Ask 20 people out in the next seven days.
3. Join a dating service (try it!).
4. Get listed on the Internet dating sites (If you’re embarrassed, get over it! This is a non-confronting way to check people out, and it’s fun!)
5. Place a personal ad.
6. Do a personal development course.
7. Join 1-3 clubs/courses where people share a common interest with you, and where you’ll have fun (e.g. yoga, bush walking, dancing, indoor rock climbing, film club)
8. Polish up your life to become more attractive (i.e. list 5 things in your life which you know you should handle, and get them handled! E.g. health, house, car, fight with a friend)
9. List 5 people you would normally not ask out on a date (e.g. they’re not perfect, not your type, probably not interested, you’re not attracted to them), and ask them out! (Trust me – if nothing else, this gets you out, and lubricates the dating wheels)
10. Declare to yourself that you will be single for 6 months, and simply have the best time you possibly can! (You become a magnet!)
Get New Posts via Email