Self Coaching Form
The following is an sample form from Top Coaching Techniques.
1. What have you achieved since the last coaching session, in any/all areas of your life? (Include anything you have learned)
2. Are any actions not done or incomplete from the last coaching session? I will complete these by:
3. Have you been blocked anywhere? What is your current Perspective and underlying Judgment? What new Perspective will you create?
4. Please name three things in your life for which you are currently grateful (at least one should be different from previous weeks).
5. What concerns, if any, do you currently have?
6. What opportunities exist, or can you create for yourself this week? (In particular, you might like to use any insights from 3 or 5)
7. Please list the actions you will take to move yourself forward by the next coaching session:
(List numbered down the page, and please be specific)
8. What do you want to accomplish from your upcoming coaching session? Please be as specific as you can, and if you draw a blank, I invite you to create something!