MM #113: Building Confidence Quickly
Whether you already have your own business or would like to start one, the key to thriving or even surviving is to shift to the business owner and investor mindset that creates lasting wealth no matter how tough it gets.
World thought leader, training expert and bestselling author Chris Howard has just released his latest book Instant Wealth: Wake Up Rich Discovering the Secrets of The New Entrepreneurial Mind.
I’d like to introduce you to Chris in this short video here.
The Best Way to Achieve Any Dream – 50% off Today
My good friend, Marcia Wieder is the leader in teaching people to make any dream come true. Have you seen her on one of her Oprah appearances, the Today show, or PBS-TV?
As the Founder of Dream University® (and Jack Canfield’s personal Dream Coach), she helps you discover your purpose, clarify your dreams, overcome obstacles, including time and money issues, to achieve real success.
If you have something you want to manifest, Marcia has an unbelievable offer to make it easier for you. It’s “time sensitive” so take a look now:
Confidence is very attractive in a service professional. We want our clients to feel secure that we know what we are doing.
But, what if you aren’t that confident? What if you are asking yourself, “Can I really do this?” or “Are people going to treat me seriously?” or “What if someone asks what qualifies me?”
Show Yourself as an Expert
What are you trying to do for people? Show people you have the knowledge to help solve their particular problem.
- Write articles and submit them to article directories, newsletters & blogs that have the same type of audience.
- Have a blog and/or newsletter where you share some of your knowledge.
- Trade interviews with other experts. If someone is interviewing you, you must be an expert in something, right? Plus it gives you material for products, articles and newsletters.
- Write book reviews at Amazon.com or at your blog about books in your field.
- Similarly you can review products in your field.
- Get a speaking gig.
Write Your Bio
When you remember what brought you to this point, you realize you do have lots to offer. Your background and experience can be a great confidence booster.
What are your related experiences? What training do you have? What are other careers you have had?
Read your bio before making a call to a potential client or following up with leads.
Get Out There
I’ve found that you gain confidence fast by getting out there in the field and doing your work as much as possible. It feels easier and you get better the more you do something.
* * *
1) Take action on one way to build your confidence.
2) Share your achievement at the BLOG.
P.S. Got a comment on this article? Please add it to the BLOG