Train with the Coach from Oprah
Last week we announced Marcia Weider’s 7 day workshop for you to become a Certified Dream Coach. If you didn’t know, Marcia was one of the first coaches to ever appear on Oprah, and is a ~very~ successful author.
The workshop is limited to 40 participants – so if you’re ready for a very powerful certification, you’ll want to act fast.
You can learn more about becoming a Certified Dream Coach or register here:
New Support Help Center
Supporting you is very important to us. For faster and more efficient service we now provide support through:
In our KnowledgeBase, we have anticipated 90% of your questions, and you can now get an instant answer. Fear not, if you don’t find your answer, you’ll still be able to email or even CALL a real person. But please use our online support first – we put a LOT of effort into it, and feel sure you’ll find it very valuable.
2. FEATURE: The Secret to My Success
I’m a bit stunned – but in a good way!
Recently I got a big fat check from the Australian Government (they assist exporters and I’m an exporter).
An hour later I got another email showing the biggest deposit to my account ever – coming in from a really big alliance we had last month.
And while my bank account is going through the roof, I checked the results of our holiday promotion….
…the one where I thought we should get more than 30 orders – maybe as many as 100 … but we had 409 orders come in within 10 days! This is also going to be a huge month.
(I can just see my distributor in his one man office getting all those out! Thanks Ashley.)
So as you can see – it’s quite a day. In fact, quite a week. Quite a month. Quite a year.
I started wondering – what did I do? What do I do that’s different than most? What did I do that has caused this massive spike in results? This wonderful success?
I wanted to know – one, so I can keep doing it, and secondly so I can pass it on to you.
(In case you hadn’t noticed, that’s what I do. I try things out until I find what works, and then I pass it on to you guys).
And here’s what I found …
I’m constantly investing.
No – not money. I mean time. New things … new ideas … new projects.
Building things that may or may not pay off:
- Web site
- Second ezine
- More web sites
- New product
- Add value to old product
- Create a discussion board
- Create an email discussion list
- Volunteer to help the ICF
- Start playing guitar and singing (badly) for pubs and parties
*** I’m talking weeks, and sometimes months. Often on projects that don’t produce a dime. (Hmmm … maybe that’s not so smart!) ***
- Recreate brand, implement through 15 sites
- Create free download
- Start coach training school (a good 2 years went into that one)
- Try advertising
- Try public speaking
- Try advanced web strategies
- Go for the national media
- Offer to coach for a national TV show
- Write to Oprah
- Get promoted to Chairperson of ICF Publicity Committee (network with board members)
*** I’ve ‘failed’ so many times it’s ridiculous. Often it seems like a waste. But looking back, now that it’s all coming together so well, it just seems like throwing a hundred hooks in the water, and finding a few of them landed some fish. Which in turn started attracting bigger fish… ***
- Target celebrities for coaching
- Speak at a conference
- Call a radio show
- Meet with a big internet marketer for coffee
- Start http://www.freegoalsreport.com/ (6 months +)
- Have a booth at a conference (meet Jack Canfield, cross promote, meet Bill Harris, cross promote …)
- Build Becomeacoach.com (6-12 months)
*** Many things don’t pay off. In fact perhaps most. But right now many things are coming together, and bam!
I see another bam happening next year. Why? Because there are things I’ve spent over a year on that haven’t borne fruit yet.
And then another bam the year after. Why? Because I am investing now in a new company that I’m really excited about.
The point? We’ll – it’s pretty obvious don’t you think?
It doesn’t matter if 95 out of 100 don’t go anywhere. You’ll learn a massive amount from the 95 that don’t, and really enjoy the results from the 5 that do!
Action: What will you invest in?
What are YOU working on now, that might pay off in 3, 6 or 12 month’s time?
What projects do YOU want to make happen?
As well as making ends meet, are you also investing in your future?
1) Think about the future of your business. Envision what you would love to see happen. What are you doing today that will bring you closer to that future?
2) Post the next project(s) you plan on investing in at the blog . Remember, it doesn’t have to be money. It might be your time.